Monday, September 23, 2013

The Peter Principle, 2013 Variety

I would seriously begin to doubt my sanity or intelligence if I permitted myself to believe anything I read in the mail I am sent.  Today, I received three letters from Advantra, my Medicare Health Insurance provider.  The first letter states my prescription co-pays are going to be less, the second states my prescription co-pays are going to go up, and the third states I might not have paid enough so far this year and may have to refund any overpayment.  I know from experience that picking up the phone and dialing either the Medicare number or the Advantra number will only let me speak with people who will confuse me even more.  These people never give consumers the same information; each will tell you something different.

I have reached the conclusion this is a new social phenomenon.  Those people hired by our over-large government agencies, as well as those employed by supportive or parallel companies are not hired for their intelligence, education, or common sense.  This type of "dis-information" is inexcusable.  Circular thinking should not be an option in the United States of America, a country built on and ruled by laws that are based on Western linear thinking.  We have a problem, my fellow Americans.  The Peter Principle has reached its apex.  If you have a good brain, you will be lost in the shuffle of the incompetents who have to trample you down in order to keep their own brainless heads above water.  Tsk-tsk.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google