Monday, April 22, 2013

Six Minus One

 Six Minus One is my small collection of free verse accompanied with some of my artwork.  It became available yesterday for Kindle Fire, and will be available as a book on Amazon in a week or so.  The book can also be read on other Kindle models, but some of the artwork cannot be viewed as intended, in color.  I must apologize for the formatting problems on Kindles other than the Fire model, because I didn't intend availibility on the other Kindles.

Anyway, the poetry in the book is written from the viewpoint of a woman who has experienced psychological or emotional abuse in her relationships.  It is dark, for sure, but honest.  The artwork - oil, acrylic, pencil, and mixed media - was created during those stressful periods.

It is my hope, of course, that many of you purchase either the Kindle version or the 9" x 11" book. It is only 45 pages long, so though it won't take long to read, perhaps you will come back to it many times to study the artwork and how it relates to each poem.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/815FqsX2KxL._SL1500_.jpg

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Google Search

Google